· Internal Projects
· Reference &
Exploration & Development
Dave Easom Production Company, Inc. plans to continue internal prospect generation in the Wilcox trend of Southwest Mississippi and North Central Louisiana.
The generation of Wilcox Prospects is done by subsurface methods, with well depths ranging from 4,000'-9,000'. Due to the low cost to drill and complete these types of prospects, these projects are very economically viable with the current prices of crude oil.
The following are the general parameters for Wilcox Oil Prospects:
- Average depth of wells 4,000'-9,000'
- Primarily Oil
- No abnormal pressures
Typical Reservoir Properties
- Porosity averages approximately 30%
- Permeability ranges from approximately 100md -1200md
- Recovery factors range from 500-1100 BO/Ac-Ft
- Reservoir thickness ranges from 3'-30'
- Oil gravity ranges from 32-42 degrees
- Extremely effective water drive with no secondary recovery
- Initial production rates are typically maintained at 80-120 BOPD
- Reserves of 500,000 to 2,000,000 BO are anticipated